Because I was being a pansy about how I wanted the Star Wars quilt to be quilted, mom offered to do it for me. On Saturday, we went over to my parents’ house to borrow their truck so we could do some shopping at Ikea and get rid of some furniture out of my crafting room. So when we got there, I dropped off the assembled quilt with her to work on while we were out running errands. She suggested doing an all-over stipple pattern that wouldn’t go over the top of the faces of the characters, and that sounded good to me. When we got home that night, we assembled all the furniture we got at Ikea and I finally had a proper place to sew. (Still need to do some organization in the room, but for the most part, it’s a lot better than my previous set-up.)
This morning, I finished attaching the binding to the quilt, and hope to stick it in the mail tomorrow!
Also, here’s a pic of my new sewing area. So happy and comfortable with it now!Share on Facebook