160 hours later, and I’ve completed the Sparkly rainbow, the couple of angels, and most of the mountains. I’ve also ran out of DMC 775 floss, that I desperately need more of. Unfortunately, we’ve been snowed in at home, so I haven’t had a chance to get to the store to get more. Anyhow, I’m really glad I got a majority of the stitching done that requires the blending filament thread: it’s ridiculously annoying to work with.Share on Facebook
I emailed Stoney Creek this morning regarding the error that I was seeing in The Ark. The official word from them is that it is correct as printed. Hrm. No, it really doesn’t seem correct at all, so I’ll go back to my plan of removing the half cross-stitches I did, and use that same color with the blending filament and do full cross-stitches.
Fortunately, I don’t have to take out as much as I did with the sky!Share on Facebook